March 19, 2009

You've got to read this book!

After watching Rabbi Shmuley on Dr. Phil the other day, Glenn and I both agreed that it sounded like an interesting book. But, to my surprise, Glenn went and picked up a copy, and I cannot put it down! It provides such an interesting take on relationships, sexuality, and how we live life in general. Don't be fooled by the title, this book is in no way related to the Kama Sutra! It deals with what's real about our sexuality and how we interact with our spouse in all aspects. What an eye opener...I suggest every couple read this book, especially if you're engaged! How I wish I had known some of these things before I walked down the aisle!

1 comment:

Onna said...

I saw this book on another talk show, I'm failing to remember which one. Seems interesting. I might have to check it out!