March 26, 2009

Well rounded kids.

I was looking through some photos I had uploaded to the computer and thought this was so funny. I had some photos from when Glenn took the boys (Elvis included) out wheelin' with some of his guy friends a few weeks ago. The boys had a TERRIFIC time, and came back absolutely COVERED in mud! Poor Grayson got his shoe stuck in one of the huge mud puddles, as you can see in the second photo. They actually fell asleep in the car on the way home, they were so exhasted.


















And no, Hunter's not puking in the photo above (lol), he was having fun playing on the CB!


So, then as I kept looking through the photos I found these that I had taken, also a few weeks ago. It's so funny how well rounded our boys are. Not only do they like to play rough and get dirty and do all of those "boy" things, but they are not too macho to want to play dress-up with their mommy. By the way...they are going to KILL me if they find out I put these photos on here, so let's keep it between us! Hehe! :)


1 comment:

Onna said...

OMG I love it!! lol
The hair pics are absolutely cracking me up! They are the best!

I miss you guys!